Saturday, June 26, 2010

Humid Inside But Feel Dry

About Us!

Hello, I am
Alberto Consoli, live in Padova!
am a financial agents! And 'since 2003 that are in this area!

After many years as an employee in the best financial institution I have the right experience for the evaluation of credit to private!

In particular, I gained experience in:

  • Consumer credit!
  • Personal Loans!
  • Sales for the Fifth!
  • Home Mortgage!

Everything about the private credit to manage it and I rate him!
In my site you will find lots of very useful information for everything related to lending to households and more!
In addition to information I offer throughout the VENETO free advice regarding the granting of loans to individuals!

MISSION:

FIND THE BEST SOLUTION TO THE NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMER! If you live in VENETO

contact me immediately!
On each page you will find a box at the side with our references to call us, or fill a simple form to send us your inquiries!

soon
Alberto Consoli
via Chiesanuova 213
35136 Padova (PD) Tel 049 761 354
049 7840388 Fax 393 9826120 cell
email: albertoconsoli@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment