Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Funny Pictionary Ideas

Christmas is approaching ...

Christmas is approaching and I tremble. Every year I receive gifts
ugly, useless, they do spend money unnecessarily and will remain there to take the dust.
I do not speak well for ingratitude, I do not expect to receive gifts for everyone. I simply futile to spend money on things that I do not like / which are obviously of cagatine.
A gift should mean "I love you, I think this because I see what you like for you" or "I saw this and thought of you." This does not mean I wish to expensive gifts, just hope avoid some things that are disgraceful!

hope that those who plan to reward myself is to get a ride here again this year I compile my list!
gift that I ever received for Christmas.
1. Candles . I hate them, I'm afraid of fire, do not ever turn, the various scents bother me.
2. Incense . I hate even more deeply.
3. Bubble Bath . At home we have stocks that will last for years. Have mercy on us.
4. Body creams. See above.
5. clock radios. (shakes head slowly)
6. Perfumes . I already have my thanks.
7. Coelho Books / Moccia. not I can do.
8. Appliances trip. already given.
9. towels. already given. (And anyway I'll have one thousand thousand in dowry from her grandmother)
10. Ornaments. I hate dusting.
11. cuddly toys. I reached the age of majority for some time.

We welcome books, tricks, enamels, scarves, costume changes, bags, shoes (no, eh?), Handmade things, cookies.

promise to commit myself to try to give things that are of your taste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment