Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hatchet Versus Genitals

Invisible chatting on Facebook Italy

How can you be invisible in chat on Facebook Italy? A feature that would be very useful if included in future updates of FB is the ability to appear offline to some users more easily because although I have not yet experienced the settings so that you can create lists.
But I just want to know those who use it, I guess in the end because few people prefer to show all invisible in chat on Facebook Italy so total, that is, once you choose to go offline no one can know they are online, except then if at the same time I'm going to write a comment, update the phrase was updating what you're thinking or interact in other ways possible and visible to others on the social network.

But in addition to define exactly who can see me or not when they are connected, what would be a really handy tool like what we know about Windows Live Messenger, that is able to see who is online while I was with my profile after the login to Facebook chat is invisible in Italy.
Well, this update would be like and really liked by many people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment