Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Herpes Effects The Heart

A closet full and nothing to wear.

I'm full of clothes. I also inherited lots of clothes from her grandmother (of course they are not clothes for every day, I also have a valid excuse!). Yet it was always for me to go shopping.
in recent months (the balances disappointing accomplices) have been good and I did not buy next to nothing.
But I really want to go shopping and see many things that seem indispensable.
I do not know when to resist, I think a little, but not to squander too much I decided to make one of my umpteenth lists!

Want autumn / winter

  • brown cardigan wool / wool-like, along with the buttons and boots
  • gray (I found myself so well with the blacks and brown!)
  • a white shirt comfortable (ie not within the string)
  • pants that do not are jeans, possibly blacks and grays
  • heeled red (I write every year, sooner or later they come?)
  • purple cardigan with buttons and long

Obviously I find everything I want, but the list I need to try not to buy things that are absolutely or unnecessary duplication. Will maintain the right path?

0 comments:

Post a Comment