Thursday, December 9, 2010

Old Hollywood Shower Curtains

Satisfaction or not.

Things satisfactory.
Today, December 9, I finished buying Christmas presents.
I'm really pleased, I just wrapped and delivered. Among other things I really like as gifts, so I really hope that appeal to those who shall receive!

Thanks to my Goddess of the Web for valuable advice. My dear, I enjoyed today around with you, thanks for the talk and for not having made an appointment at the corner of idiots!


things less satisfactory.
Bella invention of the Digital Terrestrial shit! While it is true that there are a pair of channels offering more interesting things that has not even see that! Just rains hard the signal begins to cause problems and even acceptable weather conditions some channels are not seen, others would be better not to see them not get caught by the nervous (Rai4 goodbye, before you switch off you could see, now bring on seizures ), others are only seen in some TV (I do not have the three major networks Mediaset, for example).
Not to mention the fact that the readers or as we call it cost and who has several TVs in the house is not a walk ...

I can say "that two chestnuts?

That two chestnuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment