Friday, February 11, 2011

Repair Diablo 2 Installation

Yes, travel.

I really want to travel, go out and see new places and old places.

Travel I would like to do next:
London. There has never been, we definitely want to go. In London there are many museums, palaces, sights. There is an atmosphere that I absolutely want to try.
Puglia, sea . It 'a life that I'd love to go there and get a good beach holiday down that is beautiful, eating well and maybe visiting Lecce and Salento.
Greece. I definitely want to go to Greece. Athens, Ios, Mykonos, Olympia.
Berlin. I want to return to Berlin, I think I have come a bit 'of Ostalgie.
Barcelona. I want to go there too. Barcelona is beautiful and has a special atmosphere.
Seville, Granada and Andalusia . Olé.
Edinburgh. It must be wonderful.
Hamburg and Lübeck. I studied German for many years, I have to see them!
Prague. Everyone saw Prague but me, I have to fix it.
St. Petersburg. If only for the Hermitage.
Tallinn and Vilnius. Must be two jewels.
Copenhagen and Stockholm. Have always inspired me.
Pantelleria, Lampedusa, or one of the Aeolian case. I must also say why?

And all this only by remaining in Europe ...
I just got a life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment